We frequently get asked if Dr. Rizk is able to provide facelift consultations via email or phone to patients who are unable to travel to the New York area to meet with him in person. Dr. Rizk’s advanced facelift techniques and his artistic eye have created a great demand for his work and patients are often willing travel to Manhattan to benefit from his expertise; however, most of them prefer not to travel to Manhattan for an initial consultation first. As such, we have put together an internet consultation process for prospective patients. By following the instructions below, you will be able to submit your information and photographs so that Dr. Rizk can determine if you are a good candidate for a facelift – all without the need to travel to NYC.
- First, download and print the patient registration form. Please answer all of the questions and sign the appropriate pages. Then, scan the document so that you can email it back to our office.
- Next, ask a friend or family member to help you take six 6 high-resolution photos of your face from the angles listed below. You should take the photos in an area with adequate lighting to avoid shadows falling on your face and against a plain background. Your face should fill up the majority of the frame, rather than taking a body shot. Please submit all of the following angles:
- A front view, where you are facing the camera directly
- A right profile view
- A left 3/4 view of the face (also known as an oblique view), looking towards the left at a 45° angle away from the camera
- A right 3/4 view of the face (also known as an oblique view), looking towards the right at a 45° angle away from the camera
- A base view, with your chin angled upwards, showing both your chin and nose
After receiving Dr. Rizk’s email, some patients wish to discuss the procedure further with Dr. Rizk. It is possible to arrange a phone consultation for a fee of $350, which will be deducted from your surgical fees if the facelift is booked.
If you have any questions about this process or need guidance on how to take the photographs of your face, do not hesitate to contact our office. We have worked extensively with out-of-town patients, so our NY team will be able to support you throughout the process.