About USA Facelift Surgeon
Our doctor is a double board certified specialist in both Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology (head and neck surgery) and also a prestigious board member of FACS (Faculty of American College of Surgeons). Our doctor is one of the best facelift surgeons in America who has extensive experience as an expert in the Facial Plastic Surgery's latest advanced techniques and appears in many well-known media outlets such as the New York Times and the W magazines. Our doctor has written and frequently lectured medical students and other professional plastic surgeons all over the world. He is a director and plastic surgeon at Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgery, PLLC, located on Park Avenue in New York.
Our doctor's approach is to maintain the patient's natural look with a long lasting results while performing facelift and rhinoplasty procedures. He is specialized in improving Facial and Nasal structures by combining the latest advance of stem cell fat transplantation, short scars facelift and a 3D high definition telescope for a meticulous procedure. Using these techniques can all contribute to the rapid recovery period. Our doctor only recommends each patient for what they really need to improve by customizing his facelift and/or rhinoplasty procedure to meet their needs. Many times, facelift and necklift procedures are performed within the same surgical operation. Our doctor often combined other types of facial plastic surgery such as blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery) or chin implants at the same time.
Education & Continuing Education Program:
Our doctor received his Medical Degree from a prestigious Medical School, University of Michigan at Ann Arber.
Our doctor was accepted directly after High School to the University of Michigan as part of the integrated Pre-Medical School program (Inteflex).
During his Post- Doctoral Training, Our doctor had completed his Internship at the Department of General Surgery in the Lenox Hill Hospital, New York.
Our doctor attended residency program at the Department of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery at Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital and New York Hospital, New York.
Residency in Head and Neck surgery and Reconstructive Surgery at Cornell-New York Hospital and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York.
Fellowship in an American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Approved fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Sacramento, CA.
Other Continuing Medical Programs:
- Our doctor is a Certified - Board member of American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- He is also a Board- Certified- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
Our doctor in the Media:
- Fox 5 featured with patient who underwent a rapid recovery Facelift and Neck lift
- Fox 5 showing Our doctor performing a minimally invasive Facial Rejuvenation procedures
- MTV - Our doctor shows the minimally invasive office procedure
- My 9 News 2009 - Male Rapid Recovery Necklift and Eyelift
In Other Media and Publications:
- New York Times Magazine : Our doctor, NYC Top Facial Plastic Surgeon who performed Facelift for the former Miss California
- Tatler, April 2010: Our doctor was featured as one of the Star Surgeons
- Vogue April 2009, Our doctor talks about Facelift and Necklift
- ES, July 2009: Our doctor appeared as one of the finest surgeons in New York
- W magazine quotes Our doctor as one of the TOP Facelift and Necklift Doctor nationwide
- Marie Claire, 2009: Facelift by Our doctor